Recipe: Porridge with berry sauceApril 27, 2020
Having a warm breakfast is so healthy because breakfast is already at the body’s temperature and you therefore need less energy for digestion. A perfect way to have a warm breakfast is porridge. You can prepare porridge very quickly and it tastes really delicious.
Berries contain a high content of vitamins and minerals as well as important fibres that support your intestinal activity.
This delicious porridge recipe combines the superfood oats and healthy berries in a warm breakfast and is prepared in less than 10 minutes.
Porridge with berry sauce
- 50 g oat flakes
- 250 ml milk or a plan-based alternative
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- 150 g berries (fresh or freeze-dried)
- First, put the oat flakes in a pot with a pinch of salt and the milk or plant-based drink and let it boil up briefly. Stir briefly again and again.
- Then remove the pot from the oven and add the teaspoon of agave syrup.
- Then let the porridge steep for about 2-3 minutes.
- In the meantime, wash the berries well and then put them in a bowl and mix them with a hand blender or a normal blender.
- Then put the oatmeal in a bowl and add half of the pureed berries and stir well. Then pour the remaining berries over the porridge.
- #oat flakes
- #porridge recipe