Recipe: Verival Granola tartlets with yoghurt cream and berriesApril 27, 2020
Fresh berries, crispy granola tartlets and a sweet cream filling – matching the season, this delicious recipe by Lena von @meinleckeresleben awakens true spring feelings. Our Verival Heritage Grains Muesli with Berriesis not only suitable as a topping for yoghurts or to enjoy with milk or a plant drink, but also the perfect base for baking. Let yourself be inspired by this recipe and try it!
The delicious Granola tartlets can be modified and supplemented according to your taste. We recommend regional fresh fruits. Lena’s tip: additionally use dried fruits and edible flowers, such as daisies and lilac blossoms, as toppings – a real eye-catcher!
Verival Granola tartlets with yoghurt cream and berries
- 200 g Heritage Grains Muesli with Berries
- 100 g oats
- 100 g walnuts
- 4 tbsp linseeds, grinded
- 1 tsp cinnamon, grounded
- 100 g coconut oil
- 100 g maple syrup
- 300 g greek yoghurt
- 150 g curd
- ½ lemon zest
- ½ tsp vanilla, grounded
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- many different berries – e.g. raspberries, blueberries, strawberries
- a few banana chips
- a few edible flowers – e.g. daisies, lilac flowers
- For the granola base, finely chop the walnuts and melt the coconut oil.
- Knead with all the other ingredients to a sticky mass.
- Spread the granola mixture into muffin tins and press well at the bottom and sides. This works best with moistened hands.
- Bake in the oven at 160°C hot air for about 15 minutes. Allow to cool briefly and then gently remove from the muffin cases with a spoon.
- For the cream, mix all the ingredients and pour into the granola cups. Decorate with berries and flowers.
- #mothers day
- #spring recipes