Recipe: How to make cashew butter yourselfMay 7, 2020
Cashews are a very popular nut and we think they really deserves their popularity. Not only do cashews taste great, they are also very healthy. Cashews not only strengthen your immune system, help you to relax and are excellent energy suppliers, they also have other positive effects on your body.
An easy way to integrate cashews into your diet is cashew butter. You can mix into your porridge or integrate it into cakes and other recipes. Here you can find a recipe how to make your own cashew butter easily:
- Preserving jar
- 250 g cashew
- some water or rapeseed oil
- Roast the cashews briefly in a pan.
- Then put the cashews in a blender and mix them until they are finely chopped.
- Mix the cashews until a creamy paste is formed. You can also add a little bit of water or oil if necessary. (We recommend rapeseed oil.)
- Then put the cashew butter in an airtight container. You can keep the cashew butter in the refrigerator for a few days.
- #cashew butter