Basic recipe: Overnight OatsAugust 19, 2020
You want to sleep long and still have a healthy and nutrient-rich breakfast? Then we recommend you try Overnight Oats, the perfect breakfast for morning grouches. You can find the basic recipe for this delicious dish here:
Basic recipe: Overnight Oats
The basic recipe for Overnight Oats is super simple – you only need 2 ingredients.
- 4 tbsp oat flakes (approx. 45g)
- 80 ml water, milk or a plant-based alternative
- Put the water, milk or plant-based alternative into a glass together with the oat flakes and stir well.
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- Stir well once again and enjoy.
We recommend to sweeten the overnight oats with honey, agave syrup or maple syrup and to decorate them with fruits, nuts and seeds.
- #basic recipe
- #healthy breakfast
- #overnight oats
- #overnight oats recipes