Thermo mug for on the road with extra compartment, ideal for muesli, porridge, soup or salad.
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To 1||£38.44 *||£38.44 * / 1 piece(s)|
|From 2||£36.52 *||£36.52 * / 1 piece(s)|
|From 6||£34.60 *||£34.60 * / 1 piece(s)|
- Order number: 999069
Whether you'd like to keep your overnight oats cool or your porridge warm, this elegant thermo mug in dark blue or rose gold is your ideal companion on the road. The high-quality container consists of two modules that can be individually closed. So if you prefer your muesli crispy, you can fill the bottom part with yoghurt or milk and the top one with muesli and bring them together just before enjoying your meal. Also, fruit stays fresh longer if you add it to your porridge or overnight oats right before breakfast. The to-go mug is also suitable for soups, salads or other dishes.
- Dimensions: 15 x 9.5 x 9.5 cm (height x length x width)
- Volume: 550 ml (250 ml in the upper, 300 ml in the lower module)
- Material: stainless steel, BPA-free plastic (for the screw cap and lid)
- Colour: dark blue or rose gold
- Do not fill in more than the marked maximum filling level, otherwise the lid cannot be closed properly or liquids may leak.
- Using the mug for hot contents may lead to an increased air-pressure inside the mug and make it difficult to remove the lid. Pressing the button in the middle of the lid reduces the pressure and makes it easier to open.
- Do not use for baby food, warm milk or carbonated drinks.
- Do not put in the microwave or a conventional oven.
- Before first use, rinse all parts by hand or with a soft sponge and a little soap.
- Do not put the mug in the dishwasher!
- Ideally, hand-wash the mug immediately after each use and leave to air dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or hard cleaning brushes to avoid scratching the surface.
|Energy in Kilojoule||kJ|
|Energy in Kilocalories||kcal|
|of which saturated||g|
|of which sugars||g|