Casserole with Verival Pumpkin & Tomato Porridge
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Total Time50 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 2 Onions
- 500 g Red Kuri Squash
- 200 ml Soya Cream
- 150 g Verival Pumpkin & Tomato Porridge
- 450 g Potatoes
- 1 Egg or egg alternative
- Italian herbs, rosemary, vegetable stock
- Preheat oven to 190° fan.
- Peel and cook the potatoes. Mix 400ml of hot water with the porridge.
- Peel and finely chop the onions. Cut the squash in half and scoop out the seeds. Cut the first half in cubes and the second half of the squash in wedges.
- Fry the chopped onions lightly with a little bit of oil in a pan. Add the squash cubes, the soya cream, the vegetable stock and the Italian herbs. Let it simmer until the consistency turns creamy. Now mix in the egg or egg alternative.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges and uns them to cover the bottom of a baking tray. Sprinkle the rosemary on top.
- Mix the squash and soya cream mixture with the Pumpkin & Tomato Porridge and cover the potatoes in the baking tray with it.
- Use the squash wedges to decorate the casserole.
- Put it in the preheated oven for 40min or until the squash is fully cooked .