Stuffed peppers with Verival Broccoli PorridgeJune 21, 2019
For this tip, only a few ingredients are necessary. The stuffed peppers with Verival Broccoli Porridge not only taste good but are also incredibly easy to make.
Stuffed peppers with Verival Broccoli Porridge
Servings: 4 people
- 4 Peppers
- 190 g Verival Broccoli Porridge
- 125 g Mozzarella or a vegan alternative
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180° heat.
- Wash the peppers, cut them in halves and remove the cores.
- Add boiling water to the Verival Broccoli Porridge, mix it and let it steep for 3 minutes.
- Cut the mozzarella in slices.
- Coat the pepper halves with olive oil, fill them with porridge and flavour it with salt and pepper.
- Place the mozzarella on top of the peppers
- Put the peppers in the oven for 30-35 minutes until the cheese is melted.