Recipe: Vegan high-protein ice cream with strawberries and blackberriesAugust 10, 2020
You want to enjoy summer without having to give up your shape? 100 grams of our strawberry-blackberry flavoured breakfast shake contain 23 grams of protein. And that’s why the Breakfast Shake is not only suitable for a quick and healthy breakfast, but is also great for a vegan, high-protein, low-calorie ice cream!
Eat healthy ice cream all summer long – reach for the bulk pack now, because our Breakfast Shake is now also available in the 280 g pack.
All you need for this recipe is a blender, an ice cream mould and you’re ready to go! 🙂
Vegan protein ice cream with strawberries and blackberries
- Ice mould
- 35 g Verival Breakfast Shake Strawberry-Blackberry
- 200 ml plant drink (oat, almond, coconut or rice drink)
- Fresh or frozen berries
- Agave syrup or honey or maple syrup
- Lemon juice of half a lemon
- To start, mix the Verival Breakfast Shake with the plant drink.
- Then put the fresh or frozen berries in your blender, add (depending on how sweet your ice cream should be) agave syrup, honey or maple syrup and the lemon juice. Mix it all together to have a liquid consistency.
- The next step is to put the Breakfast Shake mixture into the ice cream mould and then the berry mixture on top. You can also make several layers or mix the two mixtures together and create great patterns.
- Finally, place the filled ice cream mould in the freezer for a few hours or overnight! After the ice cream is frozen, you can look forward to a healthy and tasty refreshment in between!
- #healthy snack
- #ice cream