Recipe: Green pesto with almondsMay 5, 2020
Homemade pesto is made quick and easy, you only need a few ingredients. The pesto is perfect with pasta, in your salad or as a spread on bread.
The almonds also provide you with important unsaturated fatty acids and essential micronutrients such as vitamin E, calcium, magnesium and folic acid.
Green pesto with almonds
- First, put the almonds and pine nuts in a small mixer and chop them.
- Next, add the spinach and basil leaves and mix everything again.
- Squeeze half a lemon and then add the lemon juice to the mix.
- Put the 2 garlic cloves in a garlic press and add them to the pesto.
- Finally, add 4 tablespoons of olive oil and mix well in your blender. Season the pesto to taste, we have used salt and pepper.