Healthy chocolate crossiesDecember 10, 2020
Would you like to treat yourself to a chocolate treat at Christmas time, but would you like to do without lots of sugar and unhealthy biscuits? Then try our healthy chocolate crossies. Completely without industrial sugar and unhealthy ingredients.
The Chocolate Crossies are prepared very quickly and consist of only a few ingredients: cocoa butter, cocoa powder, cinnamon, dates, maple syrup, salt, cornflakes and some muesli. You can find the recipe here:
Healthy chocolate crossies
- Melt the cocoa butter with the cocoa powder over a water bath and stir until smooth.
- Add the cinnamon, the chopped dates, maple syrup and a pinch of salt.
- Finally add the cornflakes and the muesli.
- With two teaspoons place small heaps on a baking tray with baking paper.
- Let the chocolate crossies set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Store in a cool
and dry place.