Cheesecake for breakfast with the Verival Berry Granola (Crunchy)February 16, 2018
Weekends are for long sleep-ins, for relaxing and for extended breakfasts! Definitely a good reason to spoil yourself a little, for example with this lovely berry cheesecake in a glass. It will not only spice up your weekend breakfast, but also impress your family and friends 😉
Here’s the recipe:
Berry Cheesecake in a Glass
- 150 g Verival Berry Granola (Crunchy)
- 150 g frozen or fresh berries
- pulp of a vanilla pod
- 3 tbsp honey (or as much as you like)
- 300 g cream cheese
- 200 g Greek yogurt
- If you’re using frozen berries, leave them to defrost in the fridge overnight.
- Cut the vanilla pod lengthwise and scrape out the pulp carefully.
- Divide the Verival Berry Granola evenly between 6 individual glasses. Make sure to cover the bottom of the glasses.
- Mix the cream cheese with the yogurt and whisk well until combined and completely smooth. Add in vanilla pulp and honey. (If 3 tablespoons of honey aren’t sweet enough, just add some more.)
- Evenly spoon cream-cheese-yogurt-cream on top of the granola layer until the glasses are about ¾ full.
- Top with frozen and/or fresh berries.