In Austria we have a much-loved Christmas tradition: each year we bake (and eat) lots and lots of Christmas cookies!
Just how great our Verival mueslis, crunchys and porridges taste, not only for breakfast, but also as an ingredient for your Christmas cookies, we want to present you with our recipe series „Office Favorites“! We’ve asked some of the Verival team last year to share their favorite cookie ideas with you and we pick up the series again with two more recipes for you to try our Austrian tradition at home 🙂
Lets get started with our colleague Natalie, who has come up with a delicious and easy to make recipe for homemade Blueberry-Apple Cookies using our Blueberry-Apple Crunchy. Treat your loved ones and yourself this Christmas with these lovely little goodies!
Verival Office Favorite: Blueberry-Apple Cookies
Servings: 20 pieces
- 300 g Verival Blueberry-Apple Crunchy
- 250 g white chocolate
- 100 g crushed almonds
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 20 little paper muffin tins
- Melt the white chocolate together with the butter in a glass bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water.
- Add the Blueberry-Apple Crunchy and the crushed almonds to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Now fill up the prepared paper muffin tins with the mixture and let the cookies set in the fridge for at least 30 min.
Find all the recipes here:
Office Favorite #1: Gluten-free, tree-shaped Christmas Cookies
Office Favorite #2: Caramel Crunchy Bites