Back to work: Our Good Morning Essentials in September
Instead of packing up our suitcases it’s time to pack our office or school backpacks again in September. To help you transform your working desk into a cosy breakfast area we searched for the most beautiful morning must-haves.
1. It’s a wrap! This eco-friendly Abeego Wrapping Paper out of organic cotton, hemp, bees’ wax and jojoba oil keeps sandwiches, fruit and veggies fresh and helps you bring along nuts and muesli bars to school and work – all without any tin or plastic foil. Via abeego.com
2. Nature’s candy: Even back when the word “superfoods” didn’t exist yet, blueberries were already packed with Vitamin C, E and many powerful antioxidants that boost our immune system and short time memory while containing only a tiny amount of calories. Snack on them pure or have some Blueberry Granola or some Crunchy Muesli with Blueberries and Apple to get ready for the day.
3. Crunchy Munchies: Our yummy Verival Organic Oat Crunchy is known to have really positive effects on your morning mood. Just pour a bit of milk or plant drink over the cookie-like Crunchy Clusters made out of organic oats and munch away.
Boost your morning mood with Verival Organic Oat Crunchy
4. Bring on the hot water: Everyone else might cook with water, too, but this chic vintage-style water kettle by Smeg makes prepping your porridge a pure delight & a feast for the eyes. Via Smeg.com soon.
5. Rise and shine: If you’re already in a shiny mood in the morning that might be because of this cute lamp by Pixoss Moss made out of wood and a dreamy blue lamp shade. Via Trouva.com
6. Wake up Call: You can’t really be mad at this super pretty Covent Garden Alarm Clock by Newgate when it wakes you up from your sleepy adventures. You could even just keep on dreaming when looking at the cute vintage design. Via Coggles.
7. Blue linings: The Goals Journal by kikki.K helps you define your goals and everything else you want to achieve while staying true to yourself. Features motivational quotes and enough space for your personal ideas and notes. Via Selfridges.
8. Travel light: this statement Sailor Bag by Franz Textilmanufaktur is a dream of blue skies and white clouds and has plenty of space for your phone, organiser, wallet and even your favourite breakfast.
9. Dear Paper Cup: no trees were cut down in the making of this glass cup by Joco Coffee Cup, no waste is being produced and your morning coffee or tea stays just at the right temperature. Thanks to the lid you won’t even spill a single drop! Via Jococups.com.
10. Finger food for Breakfast: No time? You’re late? Well, that’s no excuse in the Verival World! Especially, when there’s the Good Morning Organic Energy Mix! The mix of roasted hazelnuts, coconut chips and cranberries is practically made to snack on right out of the bag and is also the perfect source of energy for a busy day ahead.
11. Helping Spoon: This statement spoon by Propaganda gives you a hand (Or should we say spoon?) while mixing your muesli, eating your porridge or simply while stirring your coffee. Via Amazon.
12. Zuperzozial Lunchbox: This lunch and breakfast box by Zuperzozial is just as natural as the food you transport in it. The box is made out of corn and bamboo fibre and offers enough space for anything your breakfast-loving heart desires. Via Avocado Store.
Our gastrointestinal system is probably one of the most complex systems in our body. Do you want to increase your well-being? Then promote intestinal health. What is a healthy gut and what positive effects do oatmeal have on the gut? We will answer all these questions and more in the following article.
For many, the first challenge for a healthy start to the day seems to be a sugar-free breakfast, as people are only too happy to reach for a roll with a sweet spread with their morning coffee. But that doesn’t have to be the case. There are many simple recipes with sugar-free foods that will get you ready for your day and give you a sweet treat. You can find everything in the article!
You want to have a healthy breakfast, but don’t know how? And you don’t want to compromise on taste? In our guide, you’ll find out how to start the day tasty and with all the important nutrients at the same time.
Especially on weekdays, time is more than tight in the morning. Every additional action throws the plan into disarray. But the time for a healthy breakfast is the most important. Because with a balanced and fibre-rich breakfast, every child starts the day happier, more concentrated and, above all, healthier.
Strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, currants and cranberries – are they all the same or are there any differences? We will get to the bottom of this and clarify what to consider when buying berries. We will also explain why berries are good for health in general and for memory and heart in particular.
Nuts are excellent sources of nutrients – not only do they provide us with healthy fats, they also supply us with plenty of vitamins, minerals and trace elements. They should therefore not be missing in any nutritional plan. Nevertheless, many people label them as calorie bombs and avoid them in their diet in order to […]
As the main ingredient of muesli or porridge, oat flakes have become an indispensable part of many breakfast tables. They are also an important component in sports nutrition, for example in muesli bars. Oat flakes are considered as a superfood and because they don’t have to be transported halfway around the world, they are more […]
Sleepyheads, beware! – If you like to spend a little more time in bed in the morning, but you still don’t want to skip breakfast, you’ve come to the right place. A secret tip for you: overnight oats. As the name already suggests, this healthy breakfast is prepared the day before with oats and fruit. […]
Chia seeds originally come from Mexico and are an ancient food that was part of the normal diet of the Aztecs and Mayans. The seeds are still widespread in Mexico and Central America and are not only eaten for breakfast as a topping. Chia is called “Chia Salvia hispanica” in the technical language and is […]
There is a common sense that oats are one of the healthiest grains on the planet. Whether as flakes, in muesli, in porridge or as a dough. Nevertheless, oats are often underestimated or even ignored. Hardly anyone would categorize oats as superfood, although the small grain would definitely deserve this title. For us as producers […]